Often sole practitioners, or lawyers at smaller firms, do not have the luxury of asking the lawyer down the hall to step in for them should an emergency arise, or when they are double-booked. Flex Lawyers can be the lawyers you turn to, to act as your agent. Below are just some of the examples of how our Flex Lawyers have assisted other lawyers and law firms in the past:
- attended all-day discoveries where the client was a minor party and the lawyer wanted to keep costs down;
- assisted as second chair on an appeal where the sole practitioner did not represent the client at the trial and needed assistance getting up to speed quickly;
- attended case conferences;
- argued adjournment motions;
- argued motions for substituted service;
- appeared on consent matters;
- appearance to vary an order; etc.
- We also have experienced trial lawyers who are ready to assist!
Contact us to learn more about our court appearance services in Toronto.