Below is an example of the services you can outsource to a freelance lawyer. Don't see what you are looking for? This is only a sample and we still may be able to help you. Please submit your request here.
Legal Content Marketing
- Preparation of all Court Documents
- Drafting Agreements
Wills & Estates
- Probate Applications
- Estate Administration
- Wills & Power of Attorney Drafting (Law Clerk)
Labour & Employment
- Employment Agreement Review and Drafting
- Immigration Applications (paralegal immigration services)
- Drafting submission letters
- Filling out the offers of employment, express entry profiles and case specifics
- Setting up applications within the representative portal
- Preparing for and attending IRB hearings
Real Estate (Law Clerks Only)
- All steps in a typical residential or corporate real estate transaction besides the transferring of funds (clerk services)
- Advice on Aboriginal Law matters, such as land claims, governance, impact benefit agreements, and litigation.
- Matters relating to s. 35 and Aboriginal rights and duty to consult.
Examples of Projects
A few examples of the hundreds of projects completed by our Flex Lawyers:
LEGAL RESEARCH & DRAFTING
Flex Lawyers have supported several firms during a surge in workload and have:
CORPORATE CONTRACT DRAFTING & REVIEW
Lawyer Michael Amurjuev of Amurjuev Law Professional Corporation reached out to Flex Legal on a Friday afternoon needing last minute law clerk assistance with a real estate transaction closing in four days. One of our freelance law clerks, Taryn, stepped up to assist. Michael said that Taryn's work "exceeded expectations" and that she "always made herself available for any question and her knowledge and experience made a huge difference"
A small law firm needed ongoing support for surges in work. They engaged the services of one of Flex Legal's freelancers, whom they described as "very knowledgeable and efficient. Having her aboard helps us serve our clients better and for a more economical cost" than a full-time employee.
LEGAL CONTENT MARKETING
Flex Lawyers also look after the necessary (but tedious) non-billable aspects of a legal practice, including researching & drafting conference papers; ghostwriting or editing firms’ blog posts or client newsletters; writing and revising a firms’ website content for each practice area; lawyer's bios, etc.