Sarah assists lawyers and law firms with:
• Conducting legal research;
• Preparing applications, pleadings, motion material, memoranda, etc.;
• Summarizing transcripts and noting any undertakings and refusals in an examination for discovery transcripts;
• Gathering and organizing exhibits, documents, briefs and appendices for trials and discoveries;
• Drafting contracts;
• Assisting with initial client meetings, pre-trial settlements, mediations and discoveries;
• File reviews and summaries;
• Litigation support;
• General legal administrative support.
Sarah has over 7 years of legal experience. This includes 2 years of civil litigation experience, specifically for matters relating to small claims court, landlord and tenant, and some employment law, and comes with extensive knowledge of the Rules of Civil Procedure, Small Claims Court Rules¸ and Residential Tenancies Act. Prior to starting her own freelance paralegal business, Sarah worked for a variety of boutique law firms in Toronto. She has received her Paralegal license regulated under the Law Society of Ontario in November 2020. Sarah has developed a passion that drives her to assist others by ensuring to always work hard diligently within tight deadlines while building effective and positive relationships with her teammates.
Sarah has obtained her Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy from York University in 2016 and completed her paralegal diploma in 2013.
Sarah is now offering her services as a freelance paralegal. She is detail oriented and a well rounded individual who will be an ideal asset to any law firms.
Flex Client Reviews
"Sarah did excellent work very promptly."