Tracy assists lawyers and law firms with:
• Preparing Applications for Certificate of Appointment
• Drafting Estate Planning documents (Wills & POAs)
• Property Transfer documents for estates (Survivorship/Transmission)
• Informal Estate Accounting
• Estate Administration (Compile and/or prepare documents to liquidate assets, form completion, Estate Information Returns, Liaising with asset-holders, etc.)
Tracy is also available to assist with other services such as:
• Administrative support – General Correspondence, Reports, Retainers, Accounts
• Email and calendar management
• Copy typing and dictation transcription.
• Precedent development
• One-time projects
Tracy graduated with honours from the Legal Assistant program at Algonquin College in 1994, completed the ILCO Estates Certificate in 2014 and regularly attends seminars to continue to expand and develop her knowledge. She has worked in various areas of law, in all types of settings, from multi-national law firms to sole practitioners and found her niche with Wills and Estates over 15 years ago.
She supports lawyers with drafting both simple and complex estate planning documents, preparing Court Applications for Certificates, creating precedent libraries, as well as aiding with the administration of estates (both as an Estate Trustee and a Power of Attorney). She recognizes the importance of well-drafted Wills to ensure that the estate process runs smoothly when someone passes away.
She also understands and empathizes with the emotions that often accompany the preparation of estate planning documents or the administration of a loved one’s estate and is skilled at working with clients who struggle to complete the tasks associated with these processes.
Tracy is very organized and detail-oriented which makes her an asset to any lawyer she works with.
Flex Client Reviews
"Will definitely continue to use Tracy!"